Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my copay or coinsurance per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available for clients paying out-of-pocket for services. Please ask about rates when making your first appointment.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards accepted for payment. If using cash, please have exact change.
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment and have not provided at least 24-hour notice, there will be a $100 fee. Appointments over 15 minutes late will need to be rescheduled and you may be charged the $100 fee. Your therapist has reserved this time for you and it is important to communicate in advance if you will be unable to attend so your therapist has ample time to offer the appointment to someone else.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.