Private Practice Psychotherapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LP)
H&L Psychological Services, LLC, a thriving private practice in the Lehigh Valley is seeking licensed psychotherapists interested in treating mental health conditions alongside other talented clinicians. We are hiring Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, or Licensed Psychologists. Our practice is committed to inclusion, and we value the unique skills and perspectives of therapists who join our team. We have a cohesive group environment and support our therapists’ professional development.
We currently have openings for full-time independent contractor (1099) positions. Please submit (1) a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the position and (2) an up-to-date CV/resume. Applications must include a cover letter to be considered. Interested candidates can send applications to [email protected] Att: Drs. Haasz and Levine.
- Current unrestricted license to practice in Pennsylvania - LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LP.
- Childline, State Police, & FBI Clearances.
- Provide therapy to culturally & diagnostically diverse adults, adolescents, and/or children.
- Interest in working with marginalized groups.
- Ability to work a minimum of 25 hours per week & some evening hours.
- Attend weekly group supervision/consultation.
- Professionalism, cultural competence, self-reflective, team player.
- Very competitive fee-for-service compensation & opportunities for bonuses.
- Opportunity to work from home or flex time at home with time in the office.
- Full credentialing support.
- Telehealth contracts with all major commercial insurances.
- Freedom to choose the panels you join.
- Marketing support & abundance of referrals.
- Furnished personal office or stipend for furnishing as desired.
- Furnished group therapy room.
- User-friendly EHR (TheraNest) system with integrated billing, scheduling, and HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform.
- Regular clinical support & weekly group consultation/supervision led by Licensed Psychologists.