H&L Response to COVID-19
We understand this is a difficult and uncertain time for many. We want you to know we are here to support you and want everyone to feel safe accessing services. At this time, we are providing sessions via online video telehealth when feasible. Please call the behavioral health member services number on the back of your insurance card to determine if your plan covers telehealth sessions.
These sessions are available through the client portal and are secure and HIPAA compliant. Please read the resources below. Your therapist can send consent forms through the client portal for you to electronically sign. Before you join a session, conduct a Pre-call Test to make sure your internet is strong enough and you are using the correct device and web browser.
- FAQ on How to Prepare For Your First Telehealth Session
- H&L Telehealth Services Informed Consent Statement
- H&L Telehealth Acknowledgment & Safety Plan
- Click Here to Login to Your Portal Account
For in-person sessions, we ask that you please:
- Do not come to the office if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Do not come to the office if you have had a temperature of 100.4 or greater in the past 14 days. Check your temperature before coming to the office.
- Wait in your car until your therapist contacts you to come upstairs and then walk directly to your therapist's personal office.
- Do not sit in the waiting room or bring anyone with you to the office.
- Wear a mask in all areas of the office. Inform your therapist if you have a medical condition that prevents wearing a mask and they will schedule telehealth.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from others and refrain from any physical contact.
- Follow CDC Guidelines regarding personal hygiene.
- Wash your hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds before & after your session.
- If you are bringing your child for therapy, make sure your child follows all of these sanitation and distancing protocols.
- Take steps between appointments to minimize your exposure to COVID-19.
If you are unable to adhere to these safeguards, you agree to cancel the appointment or proceed using telehealth. If you wish to cancel for this reason, you will not be charged the normal cancellation fee.